APPLICATION IN TERMS OF SECTION 41 FOR LIQUOR LICENSE
(The name of your store)
- NAME OF APPLICANT
Who is the applicant? Who has got controlling interest, what is the residential address.
- TYPE OF LICENSE
What kind of license are you applying for? Is it on/off consumption?
- ADDRESS OF BUSINESS PREMISES
- OWNERSHIP OF THE LAND
- Are you leasing the property or is it yours? If you are leasing it – for how long?
2. PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS
Is this the first time you lodge an application, if not mention the names of other applications which you have lodged.
3. SCHOOLS AND PLACES OF WORSHIP
Are there any schools/churches and how far are they from your outlet?
4. UNDESIRABLE CONDITIONS
In your knowledge, do you think granting of this liquor license will cause problems? Motivate here.
5. HARMFUL MONOPOLISTIC CONDITIONS
Do you have other financial interests in the liquor trade, if yes, mention them?
6. PUBLIC INTEREST
Is there a need of this liquor outlet – elaborate on how the public will benefit from your liquor outlet?
7. OTHER SIMILAR PLACES
Are there other similar liquor outlets in the vicinity, mention names and distances from yours?.
A DETAILED SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAM (What / How are you going to give back to the community?)
- TOTAL CAPACITY OF PATRONS (SEATED AND STANDING)
- TOTAL NUMBER OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (How many people will be employed in your business?)
- ARE YOUR QUALIFIED TO HOLD A LICENSE IN TERMS OF SECTION 40 OF THE LIQUOR ACT (ACT 6 OF 2010) Motivate
Please note that this is just a guide, therefore you are not by any means limited to the above, and you can add more.