Liquor License Application KwaZulu Natal – Liquor License KZN
How to Apply for a Liquor License. Step-by-Step Liquor License Application Procedure. Building Requirements for Liquor License Applications. On-Consumption and Off-Consumption Liquor License Application Procedures. How to get a Liquor License – Liquor License Price – Applying for a Liquor License KwaZulu Natal – KZN Liquor Board – Liquor License KZN – Apply for a Liquor License.
KWA ZULU NATAL – LIQUOR LICENSE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED IN A DUPLICATE SET:
- A Duly Signed and Completed APPLICATION FORM, on each and every page (in Duplicates)
- Proof of Payment of the APPLICATION FEE to the Allocated Reference Number.
- An Original or Certified Copy of the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Verification Certificate, BBBEE CERTIFICATE, if the applicant is a legal business entity.
- An Original or Certified Copy of the BUSINESS OR TRADING LICENSE from Municipality.
- A Certified Copy of a Title Deed or LEASE AGREEMENT or Permission to Occupy.
- An Original or Certified Copy of WRITTEN CONSENT from the relevant authority for the owner and / or occupier of the premises to trade liquor.
- A FLOORPLAN of the Proposed Premises as well as Colour Photographs.
- An original or certified copy of a certificate issued by the SAPS valid as at date of lodgement of application for a period in excess of three months from the date of issue by SAPS.
- A Valid and Active TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE issued by the South African Revenue Services (SARS) valid for one year from the date of lodgement of the application.
- A Detailed SECURITY PLAN.
- For Applications relating to methylated spirits, a relevant certificate issued by a relevant municipality or a government department in terms of any law or by-law allowing the applicant to trade in that particular product in a manner contemplated, where applicable.
- DECLARE UNDER OATH, or Truly Affirm, at the end of the said form that the information contained herein, is True and Correct.
- WRITTEN REPRESENTATION with a SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PLAN.
- DESCRIPTION OF PREMISES (Materials, Demarcations, Rooms, Measurements etc.)
- An Indication of the TOTAL OCCUPATION CAPACITY of Patrons, Seated and Standing.
- CERTIFIED COPY OF ID DOCUMENT or Company Registration Certificate.
Let us take the Hassle out of your Liquor License Application. We can compile the FULL Application on your behalf, ready for submission. Firstly, Become a Member. Send us the Required Information. And we will send you a Quote for Cost of Preparation. (Cost of Application Varies by Type of Liquor License Application and Province)